Windows RT has a SkyDrive Metro application, but it’s not possible to see SkyDrive content from the Windows RT desktop. Fortunately, it’s possible to add a shortcut:
- Open Internet Explorer and go to http://skydrive.com/
- Once logged in, right-click the Files menu item and select Copy Shortcut
- This will give a shortcut in this format: https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=123456789ABCDEFG (You care about the part after cid=; e.g., 123456789ABCDEFG, which is your CID value. We will need this later.)
- Open Explorer on the Windows RT device and select Computer in the navigation pane; in the Computer tab of the ribbon select Map network drive
- For the path, enter the following: https://d.docs.live.net/ (e.g. https://d.docs.live.net/123456789ABCDEFG)
- Click Finish; you will need to enter your SkyDrive login account and password and select to remember credentials
You now have a mapped drive to SkyDrive.